Sash & Case Windows
Our Sash Windows have been designed from the ground up to benefit from modern materials and manufacturing techniques with a primary focus on maintaining a completely traditional appearance.
Our Sash Windows have the following features :
- Bespoke manufacture in Hardwood.
- Double glazing with Low E coatings and Argon gas fill to the cavity.
- Lead sash weights. We manufacture these in house using reclaimed lead from our roofing projects.
- Sash Horns to match your originals, or in a style of your choice.
- Double gasketed weather stripping.
- Narrow astragals, down to 22mm wide on elevation.
- Completely pre-finished in either a paint, woodstain or split finish, i.e. paint externally with natural or wood stain internally.
- Through the head trickle vents to avoid unsightly grilles on sashes.
- Range of ironmongery and additional security fittings.
- Simplex system for external cleaning.
- Refurbishment and Encapsulation of existing stained glass or leaded panels.
We would carefully remove and refit your existing internal panelling to allow installation of the new windows.
Alternatively, we can manufacture new internal shutter panelling with all associated mouldings. These can be detailed and machined to match the features of your particular property.