- Andrew Gibson, Managing Director. Qualified Architectural Technician with 35 years Design, Construction and Joinery Manufacturing experience. Andrew Gibson has developed the business over 25 years with his considerable technical knowledge, supervision and attention to detail as the means to achieving high quality results.
- We have our own in house Design Team and use 3D computer modelling to ensure that everything we build or manufacture is to the highest standards of robustness, aesthetics and efficiency.
- Construction Team. We have a small team of highly skilled, conscientious and hard working tradesmen, most of whom have been with us for more than ten years.
- Fully equipped workshop with skilled joiners and cabinet maker who manufacture high quality joinerywork products to back up our construction works on site. This includes everything from the making of shelves, moulded skirtings and facings through to hardwood panelled doors, windows and staircases. We also, of course, continuously develop and manufacture our Conservatories, Orangeries and Sash and Case Windows here in Glasgow. Recent projects have even included home cinemas and a very special home bar.
- We fully embrace technology and understand the science of modern building systems, materials and techniques but we also endeavour to hold on to the knowledge and skills which allow us to replicate, alter, or repair and maintain our fabulous older buildings.
- Balmore Industrial Estate, 3 miles North of Glasgow City Centre.
- Andrew Gibson Design was established by Andrew Gibson in 1991 operating on a Sole Trader basis. Incorporation took place in 2010.